Under construction. Last updated: July 3rd, 2015.
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Abilene Christian University
Minors in Communication and Digital Entertainment Technology
Digital Marketing Specialist
Jumpsix Marketing, San Antonio, Texas; October 2014 – Present
- I provide local businesses with marketing services and solutions, ranging from online advertising to social media marketing to web content and design.
Content Writer and Social Media Marketing Intern
Your Food Story, New York; September 2013 – May 2014
- Wrote 16 blog posts about whole foods and family nutrition, developed social media strategies and communications, coordinated multiple media platforms, managed the editorial calendar, and assisted in development of brand image.
- Extensive knowledge on breastfeeding, prenatal nutrition, infant and toddler nutrition, child nutrition, organics, GMOs, food systems, and agricultural practices.
- Provided dietary evaluations, assistance in meal planning, and general health consultations in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Served as an educator, presenter, and organizer during campus health fairs.
- Produced video promotional materials for the ACU Nutrition Department.
- Certified as ServSafe Food Protection Manager and in Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED.
Nutrition Department Office Assistant
Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas; August 2010 – December 2011
- Maintained records, graded homework and tests for multiple classes, tutored students, and assisted in data compilation and input for a research study performed by Dr. Sheila Jones.
- Served as project management assistant for department events, and produced nutrition brochures, research presentations, and business and professional publications.
- Breastfeeding Superfoods
- Sources of Plant Based Protein for Toddlers
- Fall Apples and Organic Homemade Applesauce!
- Tips for Cooking With Toddlers
- Grain Spotlight: Buckwheat
- 7 Tips for Washing Fruits and Vegetables
- Quick Guide to Fall and Winter Squash!
- Squash Spotlight: Butternut Squash
- Grain Spotlight: Millet
- Veggie Spotlight: Eggplant
- Vegan Swaps: Thanksgiving
- First Foods From Around the Globe
- Legume Spotlight: Black Beans
- Fruit Spotlight: Kiwi
- Legume Spotlight: Black Eyed Peas
- Veggie Spotlight: Cauliflower
- The Voices (The Process Collection)
- How Not to Create a Superhero (The Process Collection)
- How to Lower Baby Fever (The Process Collection)
- Why Dana Scully is a Purple Woman (The Process Collection)
- Little Victories (The Process Collection)
- A Day in Skyrim: An Analysis of NPCs & Storytelling in Video Games (The Process Collection)
- 7 Writing Tips for Compulsive Editors (The Process Collection)
- Where Speech is Free But Your Opinions Don’t Count (The Process Collection)
Films & Credits
Umbrella: Winner of Best Picture and Best Actress at Abilene Christian University’s 2013 Film Fest.
Director, Producer, Editor, Writer, Cinematographer, Actress (Annie)
Captus Umbra: Digital Entertainment Technology senior project.
Director, Producer, Editor, Writer, Cinematographer, Actress (Leslie)
Nutrition at Abilene Christian University: Nutrition department promotional documentary.
Director, Producer, Editor, Writer, Cinematographer, Narrator
Red Rubber Ball: Film Fest 2013 entry by Lucius Patenaude.
Hot Dalai Llama: 24-hour Film Fest 2013 entry by Lucius Patenaude.
Actress (Skype Girl)
Mind Games: Short film by William Ludwig
Actress (College Girl)
Liberation: Film Fest 2012 entry by Jacob Kitts, winner of Best Picture.
Those Who Stayed Behind: Short film by Joseph Quigley.
Skills & Other Experience
- Proficient in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Windows Movie Maker.
- Experience in writing blog posts, brochures, research presentations, business and professional communications, short film scripts, interviews, social media publications, creative fiction, and story development/scripts for video games.
- Experience in graphic design for mobile applications, websites, and PC games.
- Finalist in Abilene Christian University’s annual Springboard business competition, 2013.